There's this amazing photo set on Flickr that I stumbled upon one day called "The Galactically Hot Women of Star Trek" , and it inspired a ton of post-it drawings. Here's most of them, in no order. I sure drew some weird eyes around this time. I was selling a poster that was made up of these on my Etsy store, but ran out of them. I wonder if I should reprint some? I need more stuff for my shop. Anyhow, thanks once again for coming back. I'm getting closer to being done with these posts of old drawings, which means new art should be up soon!
Whoops! I totally lied about posting new stuff. I actually DO have new stuff, but I totally left out a sketchbook when doing my recent archival blog posts. So here are some drawings of Oskar and Eli (mostly Oskar) from the Swedish horror/romance film "Let The Right One In." I love this movie. Eli is really hard to draw. Originally I was more inspired to draw her because of her incredibly unique face, but Oskar ended up being my favorite. There's an American remake of this movie called "Let Me In", which I haven't seen yet. It looks good, but if you haven't seen either one, go for the original first. Or read the book! The book is cool too... New stuff soon.
Comments
Post a Comment